Saturday, July 9, 2016

Archies Rock Official Designation Hike.


New Signage
   New Markers
      New Friends
          Same Archie!


Hike Sunday July 10th, 2016.
Details
The Wintergreen Fund for Conservation, and the Mattagami Region Conservation Authority are inviting City residents and outdoor enthusiasts to come and join them on Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. for a hike to Archie’s Rock.

The hike will also feature the dedication to Archie Chenier, the man who discovered the geological formation and will also showcase the new signage for the area.

Everyone is encouraged to mark the day on their calendar and come out to enjoy the great outdoors.

Everyone is asked to meet at the White Birch Outpost at 12:00 p.m. or at the MRCA office at 11:30 a.m.

If you have any questions, please contact Crystal Percival at crystal.percival@timmins.ca or call 705-360-2660.
See a interactive map Click Here

Previous Blog Entries all on one page (Youtube, Daily Press, Timmins Times).  Click here

4 comments:

  1. Hello i am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back. I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR ISIKOLO the great messenger to the oracle that he serve, I narrated my problem to DR ISIKOLO about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company. He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect. He told me what i need to do, After it was been done,In the next 2 days, My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness, I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director. I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR ISIKOLO at the following email address: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or his WhatsApp: +2348133261196 and get all your problem solve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cured of HERPES with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injections and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from Herpes for 2 years but with the help of Priest Babaka herbal medicine, I was cured within a few weeks of drinking the herbs He sent to me through courier delivery service. This same Priest also cured my Aunt from INFERTILITY, as soon as I heard she Been finding it difficult to CONCEIVE, i referred her to the Priest and she was cured after drinking his herbs. I have referred more than 15 persons and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Priest Babaka is a Herbalist and a Spiritualist , I assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs and follow his Guidance. He has herbs that cures HIV, Herpes, Diabetics, Asthma, Hepatitis, etc. Contact Priest Babaka on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative and impressive article. Thanks for sharing with us
    cyfuture cloud

    ReplyDelete