Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oxygen Grows on Trees the T-Shirt


2 oxygen molecules bound together is oxygen

O-O = oxygen

You can have your own shirt now.

Every time I wear my O2 t-shirt someone wants me to give them the shirt off my back. I went and had a bunch made. This is what I have.

I have 20 ultracotton tees.
5 medium lime, 5 medium royal, 5 large lime and 5 large royal. When they run out I will get some more made. If you want a bunch let me know and we can make it happen.

So now if you really want one send me $20 per shirt and I will send one to you, anywhere in Canada.

Oxygen Grows On Trees

I am working on getting a second shirt together. As it turns out wood also grows on trees. Who wood have guessed.









1 comment:

  1. Hey J.! wot about free one's to long lost buddies in the balmy south?
    Peachy Pete

    ReplyDelete